Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2018

2017 in Pictures

Pony pictures, that is!

In one of our JW lessons

First ever schooling show together, and my first time riding a 3rd level test!

<3 

Saddle fitting woes meant I spent a couple months riding mostly bareback, including a weekend of JW lessons

Lines' 22nd birthday

Our first rated show together! We managed to have all of our 3rd level tests score about 60%...pretty good considering I was new at the level, and we didn't have clean changes or consistent connection!

Spent a lot of the summer bathing this horse...

Dressage at Devonwood! My ultimate goal!

Rode my freestlye at Devonwood freestyle night. SO much fun, even if my scores were really low...
Pic credit to Alanna!

Another from freestyle night. I did all my own choreography and music editing.
Pic credit to Alanna...thanks so much for coming!

Best. Day. Ever!!!

Our last show together. Rode 4th level...missed my silver scores by less than 0.5%

Still so happy with how we did though.



One of my only rides on Tony this year

Still the cutest pony ever

Rode my friend Red a couple times this winter

Hoping this guy and I can work together to have a good 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment