Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

101 in 1001

A while back I saw a post somewhere (now I cannot remember where) where someone posted 101 things they wanted to do in 1,001 days. I have started a list (the first goal being to finish the list), and will keep it updated. I've already got a good start! My start day is April 15, 2016, and my end day will be January 11, 2019. It feels like a long ways away, but I know it will come up quick.

The two I have finished are:
#3: break 65% at First Level. Yay for last weekend! My previous post talks more about the show. I talked with my trainer, G, yesterday. She did not see my ride, but watched the video later, and said I downplayed how good he was (I told her the judge was very generous). Maybe we did deserve the 68% after all. I'm feeling more confident about where we are and where we're going.
Gosh, he's cute!
#16: Win a blue ribbon. I didn't "beat" anyone since it was a percentage show (ribbons based on your score, not on your class), but I still got the ribbon! I'm counting it!
This was actually at a different show, but it's the exact same ribbon, so it'll do.
 So things are looking up, and I'm looking forward to a good season! Now to decide if I should ride First Level test 3 or test 1 at shows! Test 3 is stupid hard. I just don't like its flow. Guess I should attempt to ride it before making any rash decisions. We're going down to G's farm to ride in the dressage arena before it gets put away, so I think I'll try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment