Up where I live in Washington, we don't get much snow (except on the mountain). And we rarely get snow before Christmas. It's snowing today though, and it snowed on Friday as well. I'm super bummed that I'm stuck in my office today with the snow coming down outside, so I'm going to share my favorite snow pictures! All of the ones of Tony are from February 2014, which was the last time we had enough snow to ride in! This is what I'd much rather be doing today:
 |
| Marlee! I miss this little mare so much! 2012 |
 |
| Marlee 2012 |
 |
| My house! |
Beautiful photos! Not a fan of winter but snow is inevitable in Indiana. Looking forward to riding my Cob in snow for the first time this year.
ReplyDeleteIt's super fun! Sadly, I don't think I'll get to it this year...it's dark by the time I leave work and the snow will be gone by the weekend!
DeleteOh my gosh! These pictures are amazing :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Riding in the snow is really fun (we don't get snow often, so when we do, we have fun with it!)
Delete